GFI Software is an American developer of Web & Mail security, Networking & Security and Archiving & Fax computer software founded in 1992. Its products include software for filtering spam and viruses from e-mail as well as for monitoring and scanning networks for security purposes.
GFI Software provides software and services for small to mid-sized businesses, divided into the following sections:
Networking and security
- GFI EndPointSecurity – Control of USB and other endpoint devices.
- GFI EventsManager – Event log monitoring, management and archiving.
- GFI LanGuard – Network security scanner and vulnerability management tools.
Archiving, backup and fax
- GFI FaxMaker – Network fax server for Exchange/SMTP/Lotus.
- GFI FaxMaker Online – Cloud based faxing solution
- GFI Archiver – Email and File archiving software for small and medium-size enterprises.
Web and mail security
- GFI MailEssentials – Server-based anti-spam and email security solution with up to 5 AV engines.
- GFI WebMonitor – Internet monitoring, web security and Internet access control software.